Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Closet Linkin Park fan

Just got back from Linkin Park's Minutes to Midnight Tour @ The O2 Centre and discovered I am officially a closet Linkin Park fan!


One of the few concerts that have kept me captivated throughout! So good it was over before I knew it. Thought they may be good to see live but was wrong. They were FANTASTIC!!! I've got a new level of respect for them now. The band, the singing, the stage visual effects were second to none. Also realised I knew a lot more of their songs than I thought. Ok, so I may sound overly excited, and no, I have not turned into a head banging rock chick. Linkin Park are actually very talented and artistic, and could do so many genres very well...from mellow ballads to head banging, scream-your-lungs-out rock. I would go as far as saying its one of the best concerts I've been to - definitely a must if they are heading your way!!

No comments: