Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mickeying around

Beginning of the month saw me hop on at the fabulous new Eurostar terminal at Kings Cross to spend a weekend at Paris Disneyland with Dave and Alice. Even sipped (very expensive) champagne at the long champagne bar. An eventful journey with Alex just making the connecting train at Lille after his leg from Brussels was delayed.

Paris wasn't quite the massive Disneyland as in Anaheim (atleast not how I remembered it to be over 10 years ago), but enjoyed a jam packed weekend of rides nevertheless. Space Mountain 2 didn't disappoint (actually better than I remembered it) and the Bugs Lightyear ride is definitely up there on the list.

The 10pm fireworks were certainly impressive - a spectacular display to be putting on every night. Or just maybe the show's extra special being the 15th anniversary.

For those in Europe thinking of going - its well worth a weekend visit. But otherwise, would suggest visiting Anaheim, California...or Florida, Orlando for an even better experience (so I've heard).

No comments: