19 Septermber 2009
I'm still so stoked we picked up Coldplay tickets last minute!! I wanted to go so badly, and Chris Martin sure did not disappoint. He has so much charisma, energy, talent and an awesome voice!! He made the concert! Coldplay has such an excellent mix of music, and not all as mellow as I thought it might be. Although I was slightly disappointed they didn't play Til Kingdom Come, this is still well up there as one of the best concerts I've been to!!
Its one of the few concerts where we made the effort to rock up early to see the supporting acts (ok, and actually to get seats as we had unreserved tickets). Not a bad line up:
- White Lies - Were a very good young rock band. Wouldn't be surprised if they get more popular in a couple of years
- Girls Aloud - Looked pretty strutting around, at least 3 of them did...but they sounded awful live
- Jay-Z - Can't say I caught everything he was rapping to, but he can sure work the crowd!

2 comments:
I am a Cheryl Cole fan :)
Is there a prettier woman out there?
Wow - Girls Aloud is an odd choice for support. They're freakishly huge in the UK though, aren't they? Constantly all over the gossip mags.
Can't believe you're coming back so soon! =]
Post a Comment